We're seeking a contract to permanent ColdFusion Developer (CFML) (onsite or telecommute) for WRIS Web Services, a successful Internet web design and web development company. Program dynamic websites, web applications, Intranets, e-commerce, and mobile websites. Work closely with staff members on both existing and new projects. Individual has the ability to work with the graphic designer to develop and implement graphical elements, templates, and web pages.
Prefer North America based applicants that can work and communicate during business hours.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years CFML experience (Adobe ColdFusion 9+)
- Experience in MS SQL and or MySQL
- Well developed troubleshooting skills
- Well developed and timely communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical matters with non-technical people
- Must be able to successfully work on multiple tasks and change direction quickly as needed
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize projects
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with CFML MVC Frameworks (FW/1, ColdBox, etc..)
- Experience with CFML Content Management Systems (Mura, ContentBox, etc...)
- Experience with Source Control (Git, SVN, even SourceSafe is a plus)
- Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration (We use Jenkins)
- Experience with additional languages (Java, .Net, Php, etc...)
- Experience administrating IIS 7.5+
- Eye for the UI and the skills to implement
- Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
WRIS Web Services is a Cleveland, Ohio web design and web development company founded in 1996. Since our inception, our primary objective has been to develop practical websites and nurture long-term client relationships. We're committed to understanding our client’s business and goals before we even begin the web design project. This approach helps us deliver a finished product that reflects our client’s message, increases profitability and supports steady growth.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and if possible, examples of relevant work to email@example.com.