Summer Internships at WRIS
Every summer, WRIS Web Services invites interested college students to join our team as a way to learn and develop valuable skills. With the opportunity to become Adobe ColdFusion certified, students can participate in a 12-week program that includes fast-paced learning and weekly information sessions hosted by experts in the field. Students will be involved in all the moving parts of a small tech company, including planning, design, and development.
Why intern at WRIS?
An internship offers the opportunity for students to:
- Achieve Adobe ColdFusion Certification
- Work directly with ColdFusion Developers
- Apply learned skills to actual development
- Attend educational sessions with industry leaders
- Learn Development Best Practices
How do I qualify?
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in an accredited university or college, or have graduated from an accredited degree program within the last 6 months.
- Applicants should be majoring in a relevant field at the time of applying. Relevant majors include: Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Technology (CIT), Business Administration or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Applicants need to provide their own computer, including video and audio capabilities.
- If still enrolled at school, applicants should be in good academic standing.
How do I apply?
Applications open in the late fall and will be open through the first week of December. Applicants will be contacted about next-steps in early January.
Internship dates can be flexible depending on when spring semester courses end, however, we request interns start no later than the third week of May. WRIS is a fully remote company, including interns. Interns can expect to work between 20-25 hours per week.